B.K. - ov forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hermes Kelly Caleche

2 posters

Go down

Hermes Kelly Caleche Empty Hermes Kelly Caleche

Postaj  Melody113 uto 27 ruj 2011 - 8:24

I have been waiting to tell you about this one since the day I went to the launch! If you are looking for a sexy and unusual fragrance to usher in the autumn, there's really no reason for you to look any further. Hermes Kelly handbags Caleche smells like money. Well no, actually, it smells like leather and flowers, however it Hermes Bag smells really expensive. Expensive and sexy.

The starting point was the smell of your leathers waiting to become legends and the realisation that the finer the leather was; the more he could smell flowers in it. From there he started working within a bottle labelled "cuir d'ange". And like angel's leather it is. And for those of us that will probably never acquire an infamous best Hermes Bag, the bottle opens and closes with its very own version of the iconic clasp instead of a traditional cap.

Melody113

Broj postova : 13
Registration date : 19.07.2011

[Vrh] Go down

Hermes Kelly Caleche Empty How wonderful your article is!

Postaj  cqyyb123 pon 19 ožu 2012 - 10:49

How wonderful your article is!
Do you know ugg boots and UGG Bailey Button,If you do not know ,I will tell you.
If you know where to buy cheap moncler jackets please tell me.also brand shoes wholesale and UGG Classic Tallit is very good.Do you know moncler jackets wholesale and christian louboutin shoes wholesale,If you do not know ,I will tell you.
If you know where to buy cheap nike air max shoes whlesale please tell me.also brand shoes wholesale and Nike Air Max Zenythit is very good.

cqyyb123

Broj postova : 10
Registration date : 22.02.2012

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]